Who We Are
Recent PublicationsFaculty Publications
- Rare non-synonymous variations in the transcriptional activation domains of GATA5 in bicuspid aortic valve disease
- Early- and long-term outcome data of patients with pseudomyxoma peritonei from appendiceal origin treated by a strategy of cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy
- Surgical management of melanoma lung metastasis: an analysis of survival outcomes in 292 consecutive patients
- Percutaneous atrial appendage occlusion for stroke prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation: a systematic review
- Importance of gender in diffuse malignant peritoneal mesothelioma
- Drug-eluting stents versus coronary artery bypass graft surgery in left main coronary artery disease: A meta-analysis of early outcomes from randomized and nonrandomized studies
- CORE Group is established to improve the survival and quality of life of patients by promoting collaborative research, evidence-based medicine, surgical innovations and continuous medical education.
- CORE Group is developing clinical guidelines for consideration and acceptance by the Australian and New Zealand Society of Cardiac and Thoracic Surgeons (ANZSCTS) and the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).
- CORE Group is aiming to obtain an international accreditation from National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) as a sign of high standard information development